Complaint Review: DSSINConline.com

• Submitted: Mon, June 17, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: Fran — okc Oklahoma
Internet USA

DSSINConline.com false magazine scripts to earn free trip  Internet

I was approached by young man Mathew Taylor, Gave long story of how he was trying to sale scripts for points to earn a free trip,It was cold outside and my boyfriend and I ask him to come in and i would look at his choice of magazines. While in my home he noticed pictures on my wall of my sons in military uniform. I explained to him that my son was currently in Afghanastan, Told him I was trying to save money to go to Georgia for my trip.That is  when my son come home, because that is where he lives. Mathew stated he he very appericative of my sons service and even stated he would say a prayer for his safe return home. I was so impressed t his eagerness to win his trip i told him I woud order two magazines. I did not want to give my credit card info, so ask if he could take cash. gave him 100.00 cash and received receipt for money, as well as web info if i had any issues or wanted to add another order. I thanked him and never saw him or my magazines or my money again. unable to contact anyone at web or phone for this company. So much for trying to share some kindness. Still have not seen my son ,but he is home safe. planning a trip soon. Hope this helps the next person to research before just putting your faith in human kindness and trying to think the best in people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSSINConlinecom/internet/DSSINConlinecom-false-magazine-scripts-to-earn-free-tripnbsp-Internet-1059653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSSINConline.com