Complaint Review: DT

• Reported By: upset — currituck North Carolina United States of America
DT
Military hwy norfolk, Virginia United States of America

DT Upset norfolk, Virginia

I purchased a car in 2/2012, and was having my payment automatically taking out of my saving account every 2 weeks. Because DT started to not take the payments out on time i started to pay at Wal-Mart. I missed one payment in April due to a back injury, but doubled my payment that next month, and I thought I was up to date on my payments. Until 1/13 when I went to start my car and it was gone. I called back to back to the customer service number and was ignored. When I finally got someone after of 3 hours of calling no one knew where my car was or what I was talking about until 1 day later. I had several different quotes about what I owed, but I informed them that I was looking at all of my receipts,and when they where informed about this I was told that I would recieve a call in 10 minutes, and that was last week. So i decided to try to purchase another vehicle from another company,and DT has my account open with them so I was unable to get a new car. When the other dealer tried to ask them a question about what they where going to do they told him, and me that I DID NOT have an account with them, and I gave them my social security number, and my account number and nothing. So later that day I went on the web cite to print off my payment history and now I cant log in to my account SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DT/norfolk-Virginia-/DT-Upset-norfolk-Virginia-1005302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DT