Complaint Review: DTE ENERGY

• Submitted: Thu, January 06, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 06, 2005

• Reported By:DETROIT Michigan
DTE ENERGY
PO BOX 2859 DETROIT, Michigan U.S.A.

DTE ENERGY ripoff! PAYING FOR HOME PROTECTION PLUS AND GETTING NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. DETROIT Michigan

I pay DTE energy 19.99 monthly for Home Protection Plus for service to my home appliances. Called DTE for service 12/10/04, who sent out Busen's appliances. Busen's claimed I needed a motor and it would take 7 days. On 12-19/20-04 Busen's camed back out claims I needed a hose, he broke my machine down in three pieces and never camed back.

I contacted DTE 12/23/24-04 to inquire, I was told my probelm was not a problem. On 1/3/05 I contacted DTE again, this time I was told that the machine was unrepairable and take 125.00 and that it. I did not get any customer service from this, I cannot afford a new machine that is why I want protection on my appliances. I found three stores that carry parts for my machine.
DTE did not hold up to thier contract. I want some justice and my machine fixed.

Tracy
DETROIT, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2005 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DTE-ENERGY/DETROIT-Michigan-48260/DTE-ENERGY-ripoff-PAYING-FOR-HOME-PROTECTION-PLUS-AND-GETTING-NO-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-DETROI-126105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DTE ENERGY