Complaint Review: DUBAIL JUDGE P.C.

• Submitted: Fri, September 23, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Teresa — saint louis Missouri United States of America
DUBAIL JUDGE P.C.
275 N. Lindbergh Boulevard Saint Louis, Missouri United States of America

DUBAIL JUDGE P.C. WILL NOT PROTECT YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY. Saint Louis, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: I had a wonderful experience

I contracted with DUBAIL JUDGE P.C. to represent me in a Motion to Modify Custody. Allan Cotten of DUBAIL JUDGE P.C. was my attorney after I paid $1500.00 cash. He was slow to respond and then was fired by the firm.  My case was then given to Stephen O. Smith who stated "I looked over Allan's work and it looks fine.

My constitutional rights were violated, and due process rights,(Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment protects fundamental right of parents to make decisions to care, custody, and control of their children. The firm neglected to do any of these.

I have requested my money be refunded with no response. I am filing a complaint with the Bar association to enlighten them inadequate counsel, and neglect.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DUBAIL-JUDGE-PC/Saint-Louis-Missouri-63141/DUBAIL-JUDGE-PC-WILL-NOT-PROTECT-YOUR-CONSTITUTIONAL-RIGHTS-THEY-WILL-TAKE-YOUR-MONEY-780666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DUBAIL JUDGE P.C.

I had a wonderful experience

AUTHOR: Cag0803 - (United States of America)

I used Cotten for my divorce in 2009-10 and I had nothing but positive things to say. He had his assistant return my calls in a day or so and everything went as planned. The only thing that I have to say negative is that I. Cannot seem to find Cotten and the company he was working for will not tell me where or if he is still practicing.