Complaint Review: DUBLIN NISSAN, NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

• Updated: Wed, May 21, 2014

• Reported By: erick aguilar — Dublin California
DUBLIN NISSAN, NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
6363 Scarlett Ct Dublin, California USA

DUBLIN NISSAN, NORTHERN CALIFORNIA Unethical company. If the consumers does not know they are buying a discounted vehicle, this auto dealer won't tell you. I used to work at this company and left a few months after I was hired. I was learning bad habits from the sales desk. One day one lad scammers unethicals Dublin California

BE CAUTIOUS AT THIS AUTO DEALERSHIP.

On or about the middle of 2012 I worked as auto salesperson, new and used, for Dublin Nissan. If you plan to buy a new or used car from Dublin Nissan, you should spend some time reading the weekend newspapers or visit Dublin Nissan's website to make sure that the car you plan to buy has been discounted because if you don't know it, Dublin Nissan would sell it to you for full price, if possible.

When I and other salespersons were on the lot waiting for customers, I heard that many salespeople said that the sales managers were unethical. They have closers. Someone who knows how to trick you during the sales negotiation. They are professionals auto salespeople. I saw them selling discounted vehicles at full price if customers knew nothing about the discount on all the 2012 Altima. One of my customers bought a vehicle that was discounted up to $7500 but she only received about $4000 discount. [continued below]....

..... They were discounting all the Altimas because they needed to open space for the new redesigned 2013 Altimas.

Then when I complaint to Taz, he hired a bulldog, a lawyer. His name is Joshua Cliffe, 415-677-3122, 650 California Sreet Floor 20, San Francisco CA 94108, and works for Littler Mendelson PC. This lawyers is the one who clean up  feces Taz Hayvey's leaves behind. He hired a lawyer beecause I ask him to investigate this matter further and that perhaps many consumers are entitled to a refund.

Now, I have been victimized by Dublin Nissan for being consumer advocate. They are saying I was fired "for hitting a sales manager." They dismissed my character because I made a protest. If they sue me for writing this comment on Yelp, I will let you know too. Now you understand how the rich people becomes richer and why the poor becomes poorer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2014 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DUBLIN-NISSAN-NORTHERN-CALIFORNIA/Dublin-California-94568/DUBLIN-NISSAN-NORTHERN-CALIFORNIA-Unethical-company-If-the-consumers-does-not-know-they-1148655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DUBLIN NISSAN, NORTHERN CALIFORNIA