Complaint Review: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: Petronila — San Marcos California
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE
1910 Palomar Point View, Carlsbad, CA 92008 carlsbad, California USA

DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California

I write to report DUVERA FINANCIAL doing business as EASY PAY FINANCE both with same mailing address P.O. Box 2549, Carlsbad, California 92018. I purchased a Chocolate Labrador puppy from Melissa Temple-Alpichi dba Top Quality Puppies whom I found on craiglist, on or about January 18, 2014. I could not afford the full amount of the puppy so she suggested I apply for financing. She asked me to give her my social security number, date of birth and bank information to run my credit. She entered my information on the computer and said I had been approved. I then went to her house to pick up the dog. She has other ‘top quality’ dog breeds in her home and they are all crammed up in crates. Her house stinks and is not sanitary. I was glad to take my puppy home and give him a better home. I paid $200.00 as initial payment with a personal check made out to her. Then she printed out the contract but she said it was too many pages so she did not have enough ink. She digitally signed the contract on my behalf and said the payments were going to be approximately $125.00 per month for a total of $870.00 with taxes. I agreed to that. Now that I carefully reviewed the contract on my email I see that DUVERA/EASY PAY FINANCE plans to charge me $1780.00 if I don’t pay the full $670.00 before April 18, 2014. This is outrageous!!!!! Duvera has 81 complaints with the BBB and is not BBB accredited. No wonder!!!!! People if something looks fishy it is!!!!!!!!!!! the only thing out of this transaction is that my puppy is in good hands and is loved and growing healthy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DUVERA-FINANCIAL-dba-EASY-PAY-FINANCE/carlsbad-California-92018/DUVERA-FINANCIAL-dba-EASY-PAY-FINANCE-swindlers-bussiness-charging-189-inter-1122783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE