Complaint Review: DVD Avenue - TYV Addicts - DVDDonkey - Ultimatedvdshop - Allmyfavoriteshows - Dvdplanet - Dvdcraze

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:Red Oak Texas
Canada Nationwide Canada

DVD Avenue - TYV Addicts - DVDDonkey - Ultimatedvdshop - Allmyfavoriteshows - Dvdplanet - Dvdcraze, Have you been ripped off by these crooks? I have info that can help you recover your money Monteral Canada

*UPDATE Employee: I can provide you with all information regarding this people

If you are one of the thousands of people who have been ripped off by these crooks then you need to read this message.

The good news is that the Royal Mounted Canadian Police have busted these people and seized all their equipment. I wish I could say that they have been shut down completely, but as of today the web sites are still open and accepting orders. The bad news is that anyone that has placed an order and are waiting for their DVD sets to be delivered, will be waiting for a long time. You will get nothing.

I have successful tips that can get your moeny back if you are ne of these unlucky ones who has paid for a DVD set and do not have the product you purchased. I invite anyone to send me an email requesting these tips to help you get your money back.

I also fell victim to these people about a year ago, and I had 4 orders within 2 weeks. I got all my money back. I would be very happy to share my successful tips with anyone needing assistance getting their money back.

I can also provide a reliable place for anyone wanting to know where they can shop for those rare hard-to-find DVD sets from their favorite TV Shows. I have used this web site myself for about 9 different TV Shows over the past year and I have been very pleased with my shopping experience with this web site. They simply deliver exactly what is expected, and they do this in a speedy time.

Anyone wanting tips for getting a refund from these crooks that were recently busted, or anyone wanting to know where it is safe to shop for these DVD sets, please email me.

This web site will not print email addresses so here is how to reach me.
My name is Eric, my email address is (((ROR redacted)))

Eric
Red Oak, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Avenue-TYV-Addicts-DVDDonkey-Ultimatedvdshop-Allmyfavoriteshows-Dvdplanet-Dvdcraze/nationwide/DVD-Avenue-TYV-Addicts-DVDDonkey-Ultimatedvdshop-Allmyfavoriteshows-Dvdplanet--312768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Avenue - TYV Addicts - DVDDonkey - Ultimatedvdshop - Allmyfavoriteshows - Dvdplanet - Dvdcraze

I can provide you with all information regarding this people

AUTHOR: Abbasv - (Canada)

Submit your email and i can supply you with all information regarding this individuals (more than you think)