Complaint Review: DVD Donkey, DVD Avenue

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2008

• Reported By:Myrtle Beach South Carolina
DVD Donkey, DVD Avenue
DVDDonkey.com Internet U.S.A.

DVDEDVD Donkey, DVD Avenue DVDDonkey, DVDAvenue ANOTHER SCAM - Took money and did not send merchandise. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE On-line Internet Service Internet

I was scammed not only once but twice by two of their companies - DVDDonkey and DVDAvenue. Apparently they have more than these two as well. I ordered Carol Burnett Series for my husband for Christmas back on Dec. 10 from DVDDonkey and never received the merchandise. Was given a bogus tracking number and told to go to Canadapost.com. Left several email messages and phone messages and, of course, noone has called me back

Not knowing it was the same company I ordered from DVD Avenue before I realized this was not a reputable company for the Untouchables series for my Dad's birthday shortly after the first order.

Was charged for both orders even though they said Untouchables was backordered. Have never received any merchandise. Total scam. I am very, very upset and hope to be able to get my money back. I will be calling my credit card company tonight. I will ask them what I can do to try and get these people caught because I don't think they should be allowed to scam one more person. Shame on them!!!

Donna
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2008 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Donkey-DVD-Avenue/internet/DVDEDVD-Donkey-DVD-Avenue-DVDDonkey-DVDAvenue-ANOTHER-SCAM-Took-money-and-did-not-send-302107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Donkey, DVD Avenue