Complaint Review: DVD Donkey

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2008

• Reported By:westminster California
DVD Donkey
www.dvddonkey.com Internet U.S.A.

DVD Donkey Falsified website...DO NOT ORDER FROM DVD DONKEY!!! Internet Internet

I ordered the box set of American Dreams seasons 1-3. Nobody else had it and I should have been more smart about the whole thing. I should have known this company is fraudulent, deceiving and just a bunch of thieves. I gave my bank info but have not been charged yet thank goodness. I really wanted the dvd's so i emailed them a complaint that nothing more has happened with the order but no response. I am contacting my bank right after this to make sure they can not access my money at any further time.

westminster, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2008 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Donkey/internet/DVD-Donkey-Falsified-websiteDO-NOT-ORDER-FROM-DVD-DONKEY-Internet-Internet-301341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Donkey