Complaint Review: DVD Donkey

• Reported By:Birmingham Alabama
DVD Donkey
www.dvddonkey.com Internet Canada

DVD Donkey total dvd scam (just in time for Christmas!) Internet Internet

I feek I have been scammed by this company. I have the same story as Emily Albury does. I ordered a box set of dvds for my husband for Christmas a few weeks ago.

The money was taken out of my account immediately but i did not receive and invoice by email as they said I would. I talked three to four times with their "live chat" operators and was given a tracking number that was supposed to let me track the order when they sent me a "track shipping" email. This never happened.

I emailed the company and did not receive a reply event though they said they would reply within 24 to 48 hours. I then got back on the live chat today with a woman named "Karen" who gave me a postal tracking number and said the item had been shipped.

When I went to this site, which is a Canadian postal system, the order did not show up with this tracking number. It did say it could take a few days to register. However, I feel I have gotten no where with this company. If this company is legit, it is my opinion that they treat their customers very badly.

There is no phone number to call and there has been no receipt sent...
It seems strange that they would take my money and not send this. I will wait a couple of days to see if the tracking number works with this post office. If not I know I have been scammed which really hurts because this was my husbands big present. I went ahead and canceled my card in case they try to use it for something else. If this has happened with anyone else please report it.

Jennifer
Birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2007 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Donkey/internet/DVD-Donkey-total-dvd-scam-just-in-time-for-Christmas-Internet-Internet-292225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Donkey