Complaint Review: DVD Gator

DVD Gator

DVD Gator Gordon Kennedy Sue Thomas F.B. Eye DVDs Never Received, Internet

*Consumer Comment: DVD Gator Rip off

DVD Gator Order Complaint
On 12/08/2012 I ordered the complete set of Sue Thomas F.B.Eye DVDs at a cost of $49.00. I was told to allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.

On 12/13/2012 I received an email telling me that my order had been shipped and I was to allow 1-3 weeks for my order to be delivered.

On 01/12/2013 I sent an email asking where the DVDs were that I had ordered.

On 01/13/2013 I received the following email: As stated on our website and during checkout process, all orders take 2-4 weeks to be delivered. First, the order is PROCESSED, PACKAGED and SHIPPED which takes 5-7 days (all orders are processed and shipped directly by our suppliers).  At this point we mark the order as COMPLETE on the website. Then the package takes another 1-3 weeks in the air before it is DELIVERED (total transit time depends on your country and city). All orders are shipped via SMALL PACKET AIR MAIL and unfortunately this service does not have a tracking number.  Although it is a great, cost effective service that allows us to offer you FREE SHIPPING. In the end, your order is on schedule and will arrive within the 2-4 week time frame. I hope that better explains our processing, shipping and delivery situation.

Please note, that during the holidays with USPS having 4-5 non working days, packages can be delayed about a week. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Gordon Kennedy, Customer Support Manager

On 01/31/2013 I sent an email explaining that I still had not received the DVDs.

On 02/01/2013 I received the following email: I'm sorry for the delay. I will contact the post office and put a trace on the package. They will contact both of us with the results in 3-5 working days. We will get this sorted out for you. Gordon Kennedy, Customer Support Manager

I never heard from either the Post Office or Gordon Kennedy.

On 03/30/2013 I sent another email to Gordon Kennedy at DVD Gator to tell him I still had not heard from him.

On 04/02/2013 my ISP sent me a message telling me that the email I sent could not be delivered to that address.

So I guess I am out $49.00. Not as much as some people but I can't really afford to lose that much money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Gator/internet/DVD-Gator-Gordon-Kennedy-Sue-Thomas-FB-Eye-DVDs-Never-Received-Internet-1040325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Gator

DVD Gator Rip off

AUTHOR: maxinator50 - ()

I too ordered a box set of DVD's only to never receive them.  I ordered the complete set of Dark Shadows and received the identical email explanations that everyone else did.  I placed my order on 1/11/13 and now it is 4/30/13 and no DVD's and no response.  The web site has been shut down so I reported all of this to my credit card company so that I could now dispute the charge which is $140.00   Everyone please be aware that I belive that they have since started up the same scam under a different web site called DVD Junky. www.dvdjunky.com The webs site is identical to the DVD Gator web site and everything, inlcuding the way you contact them and the explanations are the same.  It looks like they changed the name and kept everything else the same.  I sent them an email tealling then that I am reporting them, which I have by the way to the Internet Crime Complaint Center and recommend that everyone else do the same.  I think that they are just running this scam and ZI have found over $20,000 in reported complaints so far.  Time to put a stop to this fraud !