Complaint Review: DVD Giant

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: LZ — St. Paul Minnesota United States of America
DVD Giant

DVD Giant Hollywood Block Never Sent DVD Internet

*UPDATE Employee: SORRY, WRONG COMPANY!

Like one of the other people, I too had been searching for "It Happened One Christmas" with Marlo Thomas for years, and was thrilled when I found it.  The price was reasonable, and I ordered it.  It didn't come for weeks.  I asked the company, and they said to wait for "15 business days."  After 17 "business days" (29 calendar days), I asked again where my item was.  They sent me a message saying they had credited back my card (we'll see if that happened), even though I had requested to have the item re-sent.  After reading the other complaints, maybe I didn't want that, if their products don't play!  Going back to the original site, they don't list this item anymore, but a similar-looking site called "SilverAge Films" still offers it.  I'm afraid to order, thinking I'll just go through all of this again!  I'm wondering if this is a scam, getting people to order things, not sending them, and hoping people forget so they can just keep the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Giant/internet/DVD-Giant-Hollywood-Block-Never-Sent-DVD-Internet-999557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Giant

SORRY, WRONG COMPANY!

AUTHOR: Teresa - (United States of America)

Once again, wrong company. Hollywood Block is not affiliated with the other sites mentioned in the complaint.

Best Regards,