rank

• Updated: Mon, December 24, 2007

• Reported By:Anchor Point Alaska
DVD Planet ,DVD Collections
250 The East Mall Suite #1242, Toronto, Ontario Canada

DVD Planet ,DVD Collections Boot leg DVD's. No refund when returned. No answer to emails Toronto Ontario

I ordered "The Complete Twilight Zone" for my son. They charged my card immediately and the discs arrived but they were obvious bootlegs with photo copied covers that were not even cut straight. I never even took them out of the containers, just boxed them up and sent them right back.

I sent them several emails which I cannot find now and was never answered. I immediately sent back the DVD's during the "unconditional 30 day guaranteed refund time" ( the first week of Nov) and have not heard a word from them or had my account credited.

First time for a rip off for me but it really sobers you up and makes you mad! Hope they are shut down even if I never see my $115 again. I think it is worth shopping with known sites like Amazon even if you spend a couple more bucks.

Friskystix
Anchor Point, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2007 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Planet-DVD-Collections/Toronto-Ontario-M9B-6L3/DVD-Planet-DVD-Collections-Boot-leg-DVDs-No-refund-when-returned-No-answer-to-emails-294246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Planet ,DVD Collections