Complaint Review: DVD Planet

• Reported By:Des Moines Iowa
DVD Planet
dvdplanet.org Internet U.S.A.

Dvdplanet.orgDVD Planet Paid for, but never received my order. Ontario Internet

Ordered "The Smurfs" DVD's on Dec 1st. Money $69.99 was deducted from my bank on Dec 4th. Never received my order and made numerous e-mails to the company and received replys stating it was in the mail. The tracking number they gave me went to an (undeliverable) address in New York, and I live in Iowa. Then they said it was being re-shipped. But still nothing. Today I went online and discovered they are closed down. Living on Social Security is hard enough without companys like this ripping me off.
Linda
Des Moines, Iowa

Linda
Des Moines, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Planet/internet/DvdplanetorgDVD-Planet-Paid-for-but-never-received-my-order-Ontario-Internet-296358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Planet