farmers

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2008

• Reported By:oswego New York
DVD Planet.org
Www.dvdplanet.org , Ontario U.S.A.

DVD Planet.org RIP OFF Ontario Canada

I to ordered from the Dvd Planet expecting delivery for Christmas. My account was charged within 1 day. I had an email with a tracking number within 8 days. When checking my tracking number my order was shipped to Florida instead of New York. When emailing to tell them of the problem I was told it could be shipped express mail and be here within a week. I have emailed them 2-3 times daily with no response. I to have been stolen from by this company.

Colleen
oswego, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Planetorg/Ontario/DVD-Planetorg-RIP-OFF-Ontario-Canada-296454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Planet.org