Complaint Review: DVD ROYALTY

• Submitted: Sat, March 30, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 30, 2013

• Reported By: Jenib — Durham Internet
DVD ROYALTY

DVD ROYALTY I ordered and paid for a complete boxed set of "new digitally re-mastered" CHEERS, and what I received was a badly copied, badly recorded off the TV set of DVD's Internet

I was looking for a special xmas present for my partner, and decided I would like to get him his favourite programme on DVD. I searched the internet and found what sounded like a reputable company DVD Royalty. In their advertisement DVD Royalty said their DVD's were" New re-mastered digitally enhanced" which sounded perfect, so I went ahead and ordered and paid for them in October 2012.  They finally arrived at the beginning of Dec 2012 and immediately I could see that they were badly copied, badly recorded pirate versions of the programme recorded from American TV (with some advertisements included!!). I immediately contacted the firm, and had a small series of e-mail conversations with them in which I told them I wasn't happy with what I had received. The last e-mail I had from the firm was dated Dec 13th 2012 and nothing since.I have since tried to locate the firm with no success, and I'm not receiving any replies to my subsequent e-mails. I realise that I have been scammed BIG TIME, and that I probably won't get my money back, but want to prevent anyone else from losing their hard earned cash on complete fakes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-ROYALTY/internet/DVD-ROYALTY-I-ordered-and-paid-for-a-complete-boxed-set-of-new-digitally-re-mastered-CH-1039280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD ROYALTY