• Report: #1020461

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: JoeFitz — DARWEN Other United Kingdom
DVD Royalty

DVD Royalty They take your money but have no intention of supplying your goods. Internet

I was looking for a particular DVD boxset for my daughter's Christmas and DVDRoyalty were the only site I could find who had it and the price seemed very reasonable. I ordered it three weeks before Chistmas and was told that delivery would be between 3 and 4 weeks so when it did not arrive by Christmas I was disappointed but not overly concerned.

Around ten days later I emailed them again and told them that my package hadn't arrived. They assured me that it had been shipped and suggested that I check with my local Post Office to see if they had it. They did not and on hearing this DVDRoyalty said they were horrified by what had happened and said they would send out a replacement boxset immediately at no charge to me as I was a valued customer and they hoped that they wouldn't lose my trade.

Five weeks later and still no boxset, my emails are returned and the DVDRoyalty website no longer exists. Readers be warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Royalty/internet/DVD-Royalty-They-take-your-money-but-have-no-intention-of-supplying-your-goods-Internet-1020461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Royalty