Complaint Review: DVD Store

• Reported By:Forest Hill Louisiana
DVD Store
www.dvddonkey.com Nationwide U.S.A.

DVD Donkey. Recieved dvd that would not play. Took my $105. Winnipeg Manitoba

I ordered 2 sets of Centennial. I was Charged $174. They did refund $68.98 to my card because they only had one set. They did not refund the shipping. I was charged shipping for a set that was never shipped.

When I did recieve the other set some of them were cracked and others would not even play. When the ones that did play came on the first thing you saw was that they were recorded on Tivo.

I contacted them to get a return authorization number and they gave me so much runaround that I told them I just wanted a refund. I was told that they would give me a refund on the dvd set but not the shipping. I would still be out $36.00 so I agreed because that was better than $105. I am still waiting on that refund.

When I did get someone else on the phone I was told they were processing my refund. I have since tried to call them numerous times and emailed them but I get nothing in return.

Racheal
Forest Hill, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2008 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Store/nationwide/DVD-Donkey-Recieved-dvd-that-would-not-play-Took-my-105-Winnipeg-Manitoba-305056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Store