Complaint Review: DVD Tiger

• Reported By: Shirley R — Lemoore California United States of America
DVD Tiger
Burlington, Ontario Canada

DVD Tiger Rogers IS Consulting, Inc,I trusted them! Burlington Ontario Canada

On 20 December I placed an order for the complete DVD set of the TV show, Judging Amy and on 27 Dec received an e-mail stating I would receive it within 1-3 weeks.

By 21 January, I had not received the order, so I e-mailed to customer support and was told the order takes 2-4 weeks to arrive and the package should arrive any day now and to wait an extra 2-3 days just to be safe.

Again, on 24 January I e-mailed that the order had not arrived and was told there was a delay at the border and the package finally cleared customs and I would receive it within 3-5 days.

On 29 January, I sent ANOTHER e-mail and was told they had initiated a FULL trace of my order and the trace will take 3-5 days to complete.

On 6 February I advised dvdtiger support that I still did not receive my order and asked them to advise me.  No response came.

On 7 February I called my credit card company and refuted the charges........

BEWARE!  There is no address nor phone number on the website, so the only way to get in touch is my e-mail......not a good sign....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Tiger/Burlington-Ontario-/DVD-Tiger-Rogers-IS-Consulting-IncI-trusted-them-Burlington-Ontario-Canada-1010450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Tiger