Complaint Review: DVD Tiger

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: hoaxcatch — Cheyenne Wyoming United States of America
DVD Tiger

DVD Tiger DVD Tiger the Box Set Superstore Charged me $129 for a box set that I never received though I was reassured countless times via email that the package was on its way. Internet

I ordered a dvd box set on December 16th, 2012 as a Christmas present for a family member.  I was assured that my package would arrive in 2-4 weeks time.  I emailed them on January 4th, 2013 inquiring about the status of the package and was told to wait another 2 weeks due to holiday delays.
I then requested a full refund in an email sent on the 26th of January after still not receiving the package.  I was told that a trace would be put on the package but never received a confirmation number.  I asked for a full refund 2 more times after that in different emails but the refund was never addressed in response.
I was told another package had been sent  out on February 7th, 2013 and would arrive shortly.  I responded by asking for some sort of tracking number so I could be sure of a delivery date.  I never received any emails back, except one to say that I their email address was no longer accepting my incoming mail.  I never received a package or a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Tiger/internet/DVD-Tiger-DVD-Tiger-the-Box-Set-Superstore-Charged-me-129-for-a-box-set-that-I-never-rece-1016484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Tiger