allowances

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Robert G. — Tucson Arizona USA
DVD Tiger

DVD Tiger DVDTiger customer service manager DVDTiger debited my card in Dec'12 still hve not received orded 2-12-13, Internet

DVDTiger accepted my order for NYPD Blue on Dec 07 2012. It is now 02-12-13 and I still have not received my order They debited my card on 12-10-12. Have had several email exchanges, but to no avail.

Customer service manager, Gordon Kennedy gives excuses after excuses. Even threatened to contact credit companys and collection agency when I contested the debit. Need to get my money back from these weasels.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Tiger/internet/DVD-Tiger-DVDTiger-customer-service-manager-DVDTiger-debited-my-card-in-Dec12-still-hve-n-1012955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Tiger