Complaint Review: DVD Tiger

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Sue Looney — Haysville Kansas United States of America
DVD Tiger

DVD Tiger I ordered the complete box set of JAG. I never received my order when I contacted them I did get a reply saying they were sorry and would resend to me but never received anything. Internet

I purchased the complete box set of JAG. I never received the videos. I contacted the company, they did respond stating that they would resend. To this date 2 months later I have never received my purchase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Tiger/internet/DVD-Tiger-I-ordered-the-complete-box-set-of-JAG-I-never-received-my-order-when-I-contact-1015157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Tiger