Complaint Review: DVD Tiger

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Amy — Toast North Carolina United States of America
DVD Tiger

DVD Tiger Mr. Kevin Williams Took my money for an order I never received...then ignored my requests for a refund Internet

I ordered a dvd box set on Dec 26, 2012.  My order was processed on Jan 2, 2013.  After 4 full weeks and no package I started emailing customer service.  Mr. Williams asked me to wait an additional 3-5 days then he would track my package. I did, he claims they left me a notice on my door.....the package was to be sent to my PO Box so how did they leave a notice??  Of course it was blamed on USPS.
  On Feb 1, 2013  I received an email apologizing for the lost package and an offer to either 1- refund my money or 2- overnight my package.  I  replied to overnight the order, then nothing?   No one from dvd Tiger will even answer my emails now.
   They have already billed my credit card ( in Jan) so now I guess they have no need to fulfill my order.  I'm a frequent online shopper.....I have NEVER had a problem  receiving a package!!!!
   This company is a fraud........consumers  Beware!!!!!!
Don't order from Dvd Tiger!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Tiger/internet/DVD-Tiger-Mr-Kevin-Williams-Took-my-money-for-an-order-I-never-receivedthen-ignored-my-1010771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Tiger