- Report: #1015668
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: DVD Tiger
DVD Tiger No product or Refund as promised, Needs to be held accountable n/a, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Customer Support Manager
sent this email to me:
Ok, this has gone too far.
USPS's own guidelines state that the package is to be delivered within 7-10 business days from the date of shipment. It has been over 20! This is ridiculous and it makes our company look like fools. It is simply unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
At this point, we will immediately do 2 things.
1. We will contact USPS and file an official grievance and insurance claim for the lost/late shipment. We will be requesting a REIMBURSEMENT of the value of the item and a FULL EXPLANATION as to what happened, why it happened and who is responsible. We will not allow these types of delays to continue to frustrate
our customers and ruin our reputation.
2. We will offer you the choice to have us:
a) Reship a Second Order via Express Overnight Delivery (Fedex or UPS)
b) Provide you with a FULL REFUND
Please let us know which option you prefer so we can get it taken care of RIGHT AWAY.
I feel extremely ashamed and embarassed by this situation and wish I could do more than simply provide you with the option to REFUND or RESHIP the order. It doesn't seem like it's enough to make up for this situation.
I wanted to personally thank you for your patience and professionalism during this delay. Most customers would have lost faith and gave up on us. But you've stuck with us realizing that the actual delivery of parcels is out of our control. It shows the type of character and integrity you have and we truly appreciate it.
As we have always said, our customers satisfaction is #1 and we will do everything possible to make this right. Even losing money on the order if that's what it takes.
We will update you on the response we receive from USPS. Hopefully the original shipment will be found and delivered ASAP so you can enjoy the shows immediately.
Either way, we await your decision on the REFUND or OVERNIGHT RESHIPMENT.
We cannot say this enoughTHANK YOU for your continued cooperation and understanding.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Tiger/internet/DVD-Tiger-No-product-or-Refund-as-promised-Needs-to-be-held-accountable-na-Internet-1015668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.