• Report: #1002085

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Devilboy1989 — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
DVD Tiger

DVD Tiger Rip off. Christmas disaster, never again, losers Internet

Hello, my name is Jared and I am writting this to tell you that DVD tiger is a ripp off.

This Christmas my mother found me a DVD collection that is not on tv anymore called Boston Public. When she told me that she had ordered it I was excited and told her that it was the best christmas present that I have ever gotten or will probably ever receive. Only catch....I had to wait for it to get here :(

After about a week almost two, I started asking my mom if it had come in everyday! Of course it was irritating to her, she assured me that she has wrote multiple letters to them telling them to contact her so that she could figure out where here DVDs where.

Of course...no reply, she spent 60 dollars on these DVDs for me! It has been almost 2 months and I am still upset about this, my mom is upset as we but realizes that there might not be anything we can do, well I wasn't going for that. I took matters into my own hands and wrote them myself and now filling out this complaint to hopefully get my mom the REFUND that she deserves back or my DVDS that she ordered and also to warn people about this ridiculous website who claim to get you what you want and instead take your hard earned money from!

SHUT THIS SITE DOWN! It is stupid that a Christmas was ruined because a fake website who steals from people got my mother pulled in.

Thank you for reading, and I hope that this helps you before you get sucked into the same thing my mom did and loose money and also something that you wanted for your kids, yourself, family, etc. be careful out there with these sickos out there!

Jared Moran.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Tiger/internet/DVD-Tiger-Rip-off-Christmas-disaster-never-again-losers-Internet-1002085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Tiger