Complaint Review: DVD Tiger

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Marilyn — Schertz Texas United States of America
DVD Tiger

DVD Tiger Took my $65 but didn't deliver the 'I Dream of Jeannie' DVD box set, Internet

I found the 'I Dream of Jeannie' box set at DVDTiger.com and purchased the set on December 19, 2012 for $65 using my debit card.  The $65 was deducted from my debit but I never received the DVD set and today is February 8, 2013.  That was over 7 weeks ago.  I've sent at least 6 emails and I heard from the company twice but they quit responding to my emails.  I still don't have my DVDs and I certainly recommend you don't buy from this Internet company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Tiger/internet/DVD-Tiger-Took-my-65-but-didnt-deliver-the-I-Dream-of-Jeannie-DVD-box-set-Internet-1011160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Tiger