Complaint Review: DVD royalty

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: KimberleyIsabella — Hull Other United Kingdom
DVD royalty

DVD royalty Took my money but never delivered the goods. Internet

I bought a complete collection of 7th heaven off this website which was secure when I payed. The item was 88.50 but they took 91.19 out my account when I contacted them they said it was the charges that was added on for the currency exchange from US dollars to English pounds. They sent me an email to confirm my purchase and said it will be delivered with 2-4 weeks of purchase which was on the 10th January 2013, it is now the 18th February 2013 and I haven't received the item I ordered. I emailed the company after 3 weeks of waiting and am still waiting for my reply. I can no longer gain access to the website and all emails just bounce back when I try to contact the company. Someone please help me? Kimberley from Hull in England.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-royalty/internet/DVD-royalty-Took-my-money-but-never-delivered-the-goods-Internet-1016248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD royalty