- Report: #292969
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: DVDAvenue AKA DVD Donkey AKA TV ADDICTS And Other Names
DVDAvenue AKA DVD Donkey AKA TV ADDICTS And Other Names1671 Aventura Miami, Florida U.S.A.
DVDAvenue AKA DVD Donkey AKA TV ADDICTS And Other Names OLD TV SERIES ON DVD .. CHARGE CREDIT CARD BUT NEVER DELIVER Miami Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) They NEVER, NEVER answer the phone. The voice message will ALWAYS say all operators are busy and leave a message. After no less than 30 phone messages, it was apparent they were not ever going to call back.
2) The email link goes through OK but no reply is ever received.
3) The online chat for help will work maybe twice a week if you catch it at the right time. However, the operators just say "SHIPPED' and thats it. You can get no further information.
They never want to release the corporate name or address.
This company is a SCAM and operates under many names on the internet, but always have the same two toll free numbers on all the websites.
They take YOUR MONEY, but apparently NEVER DELIVER as there are MANY reports on this very website of others who have gotten ripped off as I have (although the credit card payment has been put into dispute).
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDAvenue-AKA-DVD-Donkey-AKA-TV-ADDICTS-And-Other-Names/Miami-Florida/DVDAvenue-AKA-DVD-Donkey-AKA-TV-ADDICTS-And-Other-Names-OLD-TV-SERIES-ON-DVD-CHARGE-CRE-292969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.