Complaint Review: DVDAvenue

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 07, 2008

• Reported By:Paia Hawaii
None Given Montreal, Quebec Canada

DVDAvenue Poor quality products, never answers phone, bogus email address, says nothing about cancelling orders, doesn't give address on "about us" page Montreal Quebec Canada

I've ordered twice from this company. The first order was poor quality and took much longer to arrive than promised.

DVDAvenue guarantees high quality and prompt service. I have received neither. I gave DVDAvenue a second chance by ordering other old TV series I can't get anywhere else, and I wish I hadn't. I ordered these DVD series a couple weeks ago, and didn't receive the promised 48-hour introductory email. The date is conveniently missing from the invoice that appears after my debit card was accepted.

They say nothing about how to cancel an order, nor do they give a valid email address or phone number.

Paia, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDAvenue/Montreal-Quebec-none-given/DVDAvenue-Poor-quality-products-never-answers-phone-bogus-email-address-says-nothing-ab-389003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDAvenue