Complaint Review: DVDCollections

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2007

• Reported By:Stevensville Maryland
DVDCollections
DVDCollections.tv Internet U.S.A.

DVDCollections They sent a bootlegged copy of a DVD set rather than a new version. Internet

I ordered Beauty The Beast (tv series) DVD set. It was advertised as new, factory sealed & in stock.I recieved an email from Canadapost.ca with the shipping info & tracking numbers. All seemed to be up & up until I recieved the DVD's.

The set came in a timely fashion however that was the end of the good news. It was a bootlegged copy from a tv station in Pa.

I emailed DVDCollections with this info & that I wanted what I paid for. I recieved 1 reponse from Jeff Jacob, Management, stating the following, 'Please keep in mind an Official DVD Collectionhas never been released for this series andwhat you received was a
Collectors/FanVersion. Unfortunately, there is a problem with theactual DVD Collection and sending a replacementset will NOT help as we are no longer dealingwith that supplier. Therefore, there are 2 options: 1. Receive a $30.00 REFUND and KEEP the DVD Collection -OR- 2. Return the DVD Collection and get a Full Refund. Please let us know which option you preferand we will take care of it immediately. Thank you!'

I emailed back that I was returning the item but I never heard from them again nor did I ever see a refund.

I sent a number of follow up emails but they were never responded to either.

Sharon
Stevensville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDCollections/internet/DVDCollections-They-sent-a-bootlegged-copy-of-a-DVD-set-rather-than-a-new-version-Interne-294416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDCollections