• Report: #291909

• Reported By:Kahnawake Quebec
DVDCollections.tv
250 The East Mall Suite 1242 Toronto, Ontario M9B 6L3 Kahnawake, Quebec Canada

DVDCollections.tv Took my money and never shipped dvd Toronto ontario

Odered on Nov.4,2007 from this company, credit card was charged almost instantly. Never recieved my order, I emailed the company and they stated that my order got lost in the mail and that they would re-ship the order out that was Nov.30,2007.

They stated that I should recieve my order by the 8th of Dec.2007,and that they had to send it manually, so no tracking # would be available.

Sent them several e-mails inquiring about my order, not one response. I only wish that I could have heard about this company sooner, before I got scammed.

The order was a christmas present,now I have nothing. I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau, and can only hope that something gets done.

Tara
Kahnawake, Quebec
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2007 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDCollectionstv/Kahnawake-Quebec-J0L-1B0/DVDCollectionstv-Took-my-money-and-never-shipped-dvd-Toronto-ontario-291909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDCollections.tv