• Report: #319502

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2008

• Reported By:Lansdowne Virginia
DVDDonkey
www.dvddonkey.com Dartmouth, Saskatchewan Canada

Dvddonkey.com Company advertised tv series dvds as being official and when i received them they were home made recorded and very bad quality. Dartmouth Saskatchewan, Canada

I ordered a tv series set by the name of "Still Standing" and I received it about 3 weeks later. I put one of the dvds in my dvd player it took awhile to play but when it did play it was very bad quality home made either from a computer or something. They advertised the dvds as it were to be sold in stores or from any big online retailer. Even the packaging is done very poorly. I payed roughly $150 which seemed pricey but I really thought they had the dvds. I have all the payment information needed that I received I really hope you could help because these people should be put to justice. Thank You very much for your time. One more thing I find pathetic is they have a 100% Quality Guarantee.

Tim
Lansdowne, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2008 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDDonkey/Dartmouth-Saskatchewan-B3B2B4/Dvddonkeycom-Company-advertised-tv-series-dvds-as-being-official-and-when-i-received-them-319502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDDonkey