Complaint Review: DVDDonkey.com Aka DVD Avenue

• Reported By:Lawrenceville Georgia
DVDDonkey.com Aka DVD Avenue
dvddonkey.com Internet Canada

DVDDonkey.com Aka DVD Avenue Do not order DVD's from Internet

If you are looking for a hard to find TV series on DVD, do not try to order these items from DVDdonkey.com aka DVD Avenue. I ordered Adam-12 the complete series on DVD from DVDdonkey.com on 12/12/2007. My credit card was charged $117.72 USD on 12/17/2007 by DVDdonkey.com but I never received the DVDs. In mid January 2008, I received an email from DVDdonkey.com advising me that the DVDs that I ordered were on backorder. The email included a link, instructions and a contact phone number in the event that I chose to cancel the order rather than wait. I attempted to cancel following the instructions provided in the email. The phone number and the link did not work and I did not receive any responses to any of the three email cancellation requests that I sent DVDdonkey.com using the email address that they provided me. I'm currently working with VISA to dispute the charge. I would advise anyone to research any unknown and unfamiliar company they find on the web before conducting any business with them. I wish I had done so in this case. Caveat emptor.

Brendan
Lawrenceville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2008 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDDonkeycom-Aka-DVD-Avenue/internet/DVDDonkeycom-Aka-DVD-Avenue-Do-not-order-DVDs-from-Internet-306060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDDonkey.com Aka DVD Avenue