Complaint Review: DVDDonkey.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2008

• Reported By:Saint Paul Minnesota
DVDDonkey.com Internet U.S.A.

DVDDonkey.com Accepted my money but sent me no product and will not respond back Internet

On November 27th, 2007, I ordered Friday the 13th, the series from DVDDonkey.com. I received no confirmation of my order and contacted them via their "live chat" service. I was given a confirmation number and was told that the order would proceed.

A couple of weeks later, I contacted them and was told the set was on backorder. The next day, I received an email stating that it was shipped and I was sent a Canada Post tracking number. When I went to check the tracking number, it came up invalid. I emailed them regarding the invalid number and was told that they would check with a "supervisor" and get back to me.

After several more weeks and an email roughly every week, I have received no further information and no responses. I have contacted Mastercard and after explaining this to them, they told me it was classic Internet Fraud designed to delay me long enough so I couldn't file a dispute.

I am currently working with the card's issuing bank to try to get my money back and they (DVDDonkey.com) still will not respond to my emails.

Saint Paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2008 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDDonkeycom/internet/DVDDonkeycom-Accepted-my-money-but-sent-me-no-product-and-will-not-respond-back-Internet-310219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDDonkey.com