Complaint Review: DVDDonkey.com

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2007

• Reported By:Falls Church Virginia
DVDDonkey.com Internet U.S.A.

DVDDonkey.com They sold me DVDs without delivering them. Internet

They have an internet site pretending to sell a variety of DVD sets. I ordered a set of The Man From UNCLE and they charged $107. They took the money and never sent the DVDs.
Using Google, I learned that many people have complained about this very thing. Most of the gripes used the word scam repeatedly. I'm sorry I didn't use Google prior to ordering, live and learn.
I would love to see DVDDonkey shut down and prosecuted. I would also love a refund.

Falls Church, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2007 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDDonkeycom/internet/DVDDonkeycom-They-sold-me-DVDs-without-delivering-them-Internet-289657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDDonkey.com