Complaint Review: DVDDonkey.com

• Submitted: Sat, August 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 16, 2008

• Reported By:Prattville Alabama
dvddonkey.com Internet U.S.A.

DVDDonkey.com Visciously scammed on my daughter's birthday! Never received a expensive DVD order I payed for! Internet

I ordered the Jack and Bobby TV series DVD set from DVDDonkey.com in January 2008 for my daughter's birthday. The total cost was close to $80. I kept getting an e-mail saying the DVDs were on back-order. It's August 2008, and I have yet to receive the DVDs. I stopped receiving e-mails from the company, and I cannot get in touch with them! They are still on the internet taking orders. There is a "contact us" section on their website, but no area to do so. I've read where there have been many other complaints against this company. This is just simply stealing. Their website needs to be closed down. How can we make this happen?

Prattville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2008 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDDonkeycom/internet/DVDDonkeycom-Visciously-scammed-on-my-daughters-birthday-Never-received-a-expensive-DV-363640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDDonkey.com