Complaint Review: DVDGATOR.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: kpop — Huntley Illinois United States of America
DVDGATOR.com

DVDGATOR.com On December 16, 2012 I ordered Hill Street Blues; the Series from DVDGator.com for 89.00. They said 2 to 4 weeks for shipping. I have never received a thing even after sending them an email to whic , Internet

On 12/16/12 I ordered Hill Street Blues from the company DVDGATOR.  They took my 89.00 (said it was free shipping) and said it would be 2 to 4 weeks.  A month ago I emailed them and got a response that they sent the order but there was no way to track it.

Now I cannot even pull their site up on the internet.  This makes me so angry.  I have been scammed.  What can I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDGATORcom/internet/DVDGATORcom-On-December-16-2012-I-ordered-Hill-Street-Blues-the-Series-from-DVDGatorc-1017543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDGATOR.com