Complaint Review: DVDGator.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Pinehill New Mexico United States of America
DVDGator.com

DVDGator.com Took payment, never sent product, won't respond to my attempts at contact Internet

On January 5th 2013, I placed an order online with DVDGator.com for the full series DVD set of Northern Exposure. On January 6th, DVDGator sent me a "order received" email and on January 14 I received an "order shipped" email, stating that I should receive the product in 1-3 weeks. Payment was taken from the bank account tied to the card I used for the purchase and I have never received the product. DVDGator has not replied to the email I sent them trying to find out what the problem is. Now their website doesn't seem to exist anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDGatorcom/internet/DVDGatorcom-Took-payment-never-sent-product-wont-respond-to-my-attempts-at-contact-In-1016693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDGator.com