Complaint Review: DVDROYALTY.CO.UK

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Kazzar — Cheltenham Internet United Kingdom
DVDROYALTY.CO.UK

DVDROYALTY.CO.UK Failed to deliver goods, Internet

Obviously from what I have seen on this site, I am not the only one who has been ripped off by DVDRoyalty.co.uk.....or whatever other name they go by. I also do not believe that Gordon Kennedy (customer support manager) is a real person!!
My order was dispatched allegedly on 13th December 2012, and I should have expected delivery within 1 - 3 weeks.  Three weeks later and still no box set, I emailed asking if I could track the item. I was told tracking was not available, thats how you get free postage, and wait another week!!

One week later, still no dvd's. I email, I get this reply....I just spoke with our customs broker. They have cleared your package. It is now with your local carrier (Royal Mail). We were billed for nearly 16 taxes & duties and therefore you will not be charged anything when it is delivered. I have since emailed back to say that the company CANNOT pay custom charges to the UK on my behalf because it does not work like that. How did the customs broker get my package cleared if there is no tracking number?

By the way, I have received a duplicate of this email AGAIN today. I have  told them that I have registered a dispute with my bank (I paid by credit card luckily) to get back my $65 (41). They have been sitting on MY money for over 8 weeks now and I am fed up of being fobbed off so time for action!! Its a shame these reports were not available when I put in my order as I certainly wouldn't have purchased from them. Also, they have nowhere for customes to rate them which should have set alarm bells ringing!! BIG SCAM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDROYALTYCOUK/internet/DVDROYALTYCOUK-Failed-to-deliver-goods-Internet-1012346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDROYALTY.CO.UK