Complaint Review: DVDRoyalty.co

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Freckles — Chelmsford Internet United Kingdom
DVDRoyalty.co

DVDRoyalty.co DVDRoyalty.co.uk Ripoff scam & abusive emails! DON'T Use Internet

Do NOT use this fraudsters! DVDRoyalty.co.uk sells dvd's online. Based in Canada, although they use an UK web address. No address or phone number provided on their web site!

I ordered a collection of dvds on 16/12 2012. I was promised delivery within 2-3 weeks.  I emailed after 4 weeks and got fobbed off with them saying it will take  4 weeks Now 6 weeks later I am still waiting!

They say they don't track their parcels from the US.  When I said I wanted a full refund, they suddenly decided they could track my parcel but that it would take another 1-2 weeks.

By now I realised they were a dirty company and  I contacted my bank to get a chargeback on my debit Visa card, as I have never received the goods I ordered and paid in full for. Bank was very happy to do so.

I emailed DVDRoyalty and told them my bank was raising a dispute. The so called support manager Gordon Kennedy then sent an abusive and threatening email:

We have traced the package to try and find it and now even offered to RESHIP YOUR ORDER.

Now you want to dispute the payment with your bank?

I'm sorry but that is borderline fraudulent on your part.

We won't accept this dispute. We will be contacting a collection agency and the credit bureau to have a black mark on your credit report.

We report to the 3 major bureaus and will file negative comments with each.

I will allow 48 hours for you to change your mind. I will be keeping this email as proof of your intent and response

Nice response when all I asked for full refund I had paid for goods that were never  sent! The company have also  been known to have sent dvd's copied from a television and fake burnt dvd's from China.

They are a rip off! Wish more people knew how bad they were and pasted more reviews about them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDRoyaltyco/internet/DVDRoyaltyco-DVDRoyaltycouk-Ripoff-scam-abusive-emails-DONT-Use-Internet-1003256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDRoyalty.co