Complaint Review: DVDRoyalty.co.uk

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: BigAl2355 — York Other United Kingdom
DVDRoyalty.co.uk

DVDRoyalty.co.uk Claimed that my product Complete series Hawaii Five O had been sent. As yet still not received dispute having corresponding with them via e-mail. POC Kevin Williams. Monies paid 57.00. Internet

I ordered a DVD complete series of Hawaii Five O for 57.00 from a company called DVDRoyalty.co.uk in

December 2012. My order was accepted and the monies taken from my bank account. They replied to me stating that my item had been dispatched from Canada on the 26th of December ber 2012 and would take 2-3 weeks to arrive. There was no tracking number for the item but they stated that if I had not received by the end of January 2013 they would launch an internal investigation. After contacting them about non delivery they then claimed that they had no recollection of my e-mail address or my order number on their system. I found this hard to believe as they had already used my e-mail address to contact me, and telling me that my order was on schedule.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDRoyaltycouk/internet/DVDRoyaltycouk-Claimed-that-my-product-Complete-series-Hawaii-Five-O-had-been-sent-As-1014084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDRoyalty.co.uk