Complaint Review: DVDSpace Collections

• Updated: Mon, March 08, 2010

• Reported By: Judie Adams — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
DVDSpace Collections
20048-3029 Clayhill Rd Internet United States of America

DVDSpace Collections Media Monster will not refund for damaged dvd's sent to me Internet

I purchased the Dallas dvd series from dvdspacecollections.com.  The dvd's arrived in December 2009. I tried to play the dvd's my player and they would not work in all three of my dvd players. I emailed dvdspacecolections through their support requesting a refund, they emailed me stating that they had other complaints and they had a new supplier and if I would like to have the series resent to me. I agreed that would be fine.    They never sent the movies, so I said I want my money back $114.00. I haven't heard from them since and it is now March 2010.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2010 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDSpace-Collections/internet/DVDSpace-Collections-Media-Monster-will-not-refund-for-damaged-dvds-sent-to-me-Internet-579323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDSpace Collections