Complaint Review: DVDTiger

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: SusanfromOregon — Beaverton Oregon United States of America
DVDTiger

DVDTiger Complete Fraud/Rip Off Internet

Unfortunately Im another victom of DVD Tiger fraud. I was so excited to finally find all the boxed sets of a TV series called George Lopez. I should have known something was wrong when they were the only ones that had more than the first two seasons of George Lopez for sale when everyone else said that only two were released and they wont be selling anymore.

I ordered it Jan. 12 for $49 and it said it should ship in 3-8 weeks but I will receive an email shortly telling me I could track it. I started wondering what was taking so long and started questioning it. I did receive an email saying that it has been processed and would ship in 1-3 weeks. It never did. When I went to track it, you cant. It just says that its been processed and shipped.

I contacted the company inquiring about my order and no response. I get it, I will never see my boxed set of George Lopez for my children or my $49 again. What a shame. Please learn from all these reports, pass it on. Dont buy anything from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDTiger/internet/DVDTiger-Complete-FraudRip-Off-Internet-1008855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDTiger