Complaint Review: DVDTiger

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: ripnsew — Covina California
DVDTiger

DVDTiger Rogers is Consulting Ordered, paid, never received , Internet

On 1/15/13 I ordered a DVD set of Baa Baa Black Sheep for my husband's birthday.  I paid $49.00 with my debit card and on the same date, I received an e-mail confirmation saying "Thanks for your order" Order #14233 "Allow 2-4 weeks to ship".  On 1/23/13, I received an e-mail stating that my order had shipped and to allow 1-3 weeks for delivery via USPS.  Having not received the DVDs, I tried to contact the e-mail address SUPPORT@DVDTIGER.COM but my e-mail was returned as undeliverable.

I am out $49 and got nothing but screwed!  Is there any recourse other than to file a complaint?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDTiger/internet/DVDTiger-Rogers-is-Consulting-Ordered-paid-never-received-Internet-1038466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDTiger