Complaint Review

Address:
Internet United States of America Phone:

Category:
Miscellaneous Electronics

DVDTiger.com I ordered a complete set of DVD's The Golden Girls seasons 1-7 on December 19th for my daughter's Christmas present or birthday presen (January 2nd) if they didn't arrive in time for Christmas;, which Internet

I ordered and paid for The Golden Girls complete series seasons 1-7 on December 19, 2012 for my daughter's Christmas present or for her birthday which is January 2nd if they didn't arrive by Christmas.

I have e-mailed the dvd box set superstore many times and had replies back from the customer support manager, Mr. Gordon Kennedy telling me that everything would be straightened out and I woul be getting my dvd's in 3-5 business days.

I still have not received my dvd's or my money back for that matter. Now I don't think I ever will because today I received a message that said they did not accept our request to connect after my last e-mail on February 12th.

I am so dissappointed and frustrated. I paid $69.00 in good faith. How can people do this to other people?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDTigercom/internet/DVDTigercom-I-ordered-a-complete-set-of-DVDs-The-Golden-Girls-seasons-1-7-on-December-1-1013680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDTiger.com