Complaint Review: DVDs 123

DVDs 123
www.dvds123.com Nationwide U.S.A.

www.dvds123.com ..DVD 123 Rip-off

*0: www.dvds123.com ripoff update

Several months ago, I made two selling orders with DVDs123.com. The first order I made several days before the second one, the first one was 5 DVDs I was sending to them for cash, the next was 4. Since I made the orders within a few days, I just sent them all in one box with one purchase order on the box, the other was inside the box with the DVDs. Upon receiving the box, they sent me a check for the second order, about $27, but they didn't pay me for the first, which was about $50. After several emails, they insisted that it must have been another box, and were rather unhelpful. Since they paid me for one order, they must have received the order, but will not answer my emails anymore and deleted my guestbook entry on their site that was a warning to people about their business ethics. At any rate, I would like to see my money, but if not, at least see justice served.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDs-123/nationwide/wwwdvds123com-DVD-123-Rip-off-5426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDs 123

#1 0

www.dvds123.com ripoff update

AUTHOR: - ()

It has been several months and no word from the company. They have an actual "physical" location at 1750 Weir Drive
Woodbury, MN. (55125) inside Valley Creek Mall, but my complaint is with their online "branch". They only ripped off $50, but for a young student, it's a lot to let go. Please help me get my money back.