Complaint Review: DVDtiger.com

• Reported By: Rose — Lansing Michigan United States of America
DVDtiger.com
6455 County Rd 646 Internet United States of America

DVDtiger.com I sent money for a set of DVD's. Never received them. Internet

I purchased a set of DVD's.  They sent me numerous emails explaining why the delay.  I am sure it was false information.  It has be a month and 1/2 since the order was placed and paid for.  I sent them numerous emails lately....now, DVDtiger.com will not even respond.  I have not received a refund either.  Beware!!!!  I wish I could take them to court and get my money back....but they do not even list a phone number or anything to contact them....Just this email address, which suposidly goes to their Customer Service Department....What a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDtigercom/internet/DVDtigercom-I-sent-money-for-a-set-of-DVDs-Never-received-them-Internet-1011853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDtiger.com