• Report: #941965

• Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: john — ny New York United States of America
DWELL ONE REALTY & TIM STASSI
1137 W. Taylor Street chicago, Illinois United States of America

DWELL ONE REALTY & TIM STASSI DWELL ONE REALTY & TIM STASSI Tim Stassi went after a my wife and destroyed our marriage chicago, Illinois

I see Mr. (a**hole) Tim Stassi if finally getting what he deserves. I feel sorry for the girl he lied to on this past report, but that who he is and how he runs his life and I'm sure his business by screwing people over and in my case screwing my wife. He does not give a s*it about anyone but himself and his d*ck. Here is what he did to me.

He met my wife on one of his find a girl to fu*k trips Im sure and he showered her with gifts and pre-paid local tours. Even though my wife told him she was not interested he persisted. She kept this from me because she knew I would be upset and she was away and thought it was no big deal, but this a**hole kept perusing her and offering her trips and saying things like Im a millionaire and I have a business and if you leave your husband and get married to me I will take you around the world. Long story short he took her out to dinner as a "friend" dinner and  seduced her with champagne and of course he had a very expensive hotel that he reserved of course ready to f*uck her and she was vulnerable and she of course was not thinking correctly. [continued below]....
..... So he f*cked a married woman fully knowing she was married.

I only found out about this because she acted strange and she started to close the computer as soon as I would walk in the room. She knew she made a mistake and on the emails she sent to him which I found later she said to him.. it was a mistake and I cant see you or contact you anymore but f*cking her once was not enough and knowing that she was married did not stop him.

So when I finally confronted her and by chance saw an email from him she could not hide it anymore so she told me the truth. This was devastating and I found his work number and business and I called him and sent him a email. Once he realized he was caught the coward piece of s*it did not return my call. All he did was send a reply email saying this is not something I want to discuss, dont call or send emails I will not reply"  Yes he knew he was caught cause I had emails and photos of them. Tim Stassi a total looser and coward !

I could not trust my wife again and of course this lead to many issues in our marriage and got divorced. All thanks to Tim Stassi, not respecting the sanctity of marriage. He knew she was married and persisted and persisted and persisted till he got what he wanted.  I hope more people or ladies post about his lies and bad business practices and adulterous ways.

Tim things come around buddy,  dont think that you got away with f*cking a married woman and messing up a marriage. I hope you get caught with more things that you have done, because I'm sure this is not the first or the last time you f*cked over someone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DWELL-ONE-REALTY-TIM-STASSI/chicago-Illinois-60607/DWELL-ONE-REALTY-TIM-STASSI-DWELL-ONE-REALTY-TIM-STASSI-Tim-Stassi-went-after-a-my-w-941965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DWELL ONE REALTY & TIM STASSI