Complaint Review: DWO Media/Compare the Dalek

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Suzanne — Portland Oregon
DWO Media/Compare the Dalek

DWO Media/Compare the Dalek I have contacted the vendor for 8 months. Still have no receipt of delivery. Internet

I have contacted the seller numerous times and they claim they sent it, numerous times -- but still nothing has been received. They have not provided any proof or tracking info on shipments.  I responded twice to their original emails of receipt of order to verify my address. I have subsequently sent emails asking for status of my order: 10/29/2012, 12/10/2012, 2/11/2013, 3/19/2013, 4/3/2013, 4/11/2013. I did not receive any responses to my 2/11, 3/19, 4/3 emails. I finally got a response on 4/11/2013 that one again they claim to have sent it -- but no proof and no delivery.

I even asked 12/10/2012 to have the amount credited back to me.

It wasnt until Feb 11 that I got this message:
"We will send the latest issue (457) to the following address, recorded delivery:

Suzanne Ward
10797 SW Washington St
Portland OR 97225"

And still nothing received.

Paypal says they cant help me. My bank says they cant help me. And the vendor appears to not want to help me either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DWO-MediaCompare-the-Dalek/internet/DWO-MediaCompare-the-Dalek-I-have-contacted-the-vendor-for-8-months-Still-have-no-recei-1042475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DWO Media/Compare the Dalek