Complaint Review: DWQUAIL GOLF

• Updated: Tue, May 22, 2012

• Reported By: S.L.C. — Kenbridge Virginia United States of America
DWQUAIL GOLF
Ball Ground, Georgia United States of America

DWQUAIL GOLF I ordered a gift for my husband's birthday. We received it, but my husband realized he couldn't use it on our limited property. The box has never been opened. Both my husband and I have tried in vain Ball Ground, Georgia

I ordered a gift from DWQuailGolf, for my husband's birthday. When we received it, he concluded that he could not use it on our limited amount of property. The box has never been opened.

Both my husband and I have tried in vain, for a week, to get a response from this company on how to return it, but phone calls and e-mails have gone ignored. I just hope we didn't throw $172.00 down the drain!

According to their website, they would get in touch with you within 48 hours, but it's been a full week! Needless to say, we are NOT happy customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DWQUAIL-GOLF/Ball-Ground-Georgia-30107/DWQUAIL-GOLF-I-ordered-a-gift-for-my-husbands-birthday-We-received-it-but-my-husband-r-886267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DWQUAIL GOLF